Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I can't be this busy can I?

I just realized how busy I have been this year and it is only 1/2 over. My only trip so far has been to the Dominican Republic in February with Peggy and Mike's relatives. On the Home front though I have been going to a lot of "cultural events" as Rosalind Russel and Alex Guiness would say in "A Majority of One"

In Toronto I have been to two Blue Jays ballgames, Cirque du Soleil and Mamma Mia. At Stratford so far Glenna's Mom and I have gone to As You Like it, Evita, Jacques Brel is alive and well, Kiss me Kate and The Tempest with Christopher Plummer. I also went to a reunion dinner with friends from Stratford when Dr. Graf visited from Germany. Oh and I finished two University courses over the winter.

The year is not over yet. I am taking a University course over the summer. I am going to Ireland with Peggy from August 19th to September 4th. I am going to the Bon Jovi and Kid Rock Concert in July. Fran (Glenna's mom) and I have tickets to The Winters Tale at Stratford next week. In August Shirley and I are going to the Rogers Cup Tennis qualifying matches and I have another reunion in Stratford as Steve Yu visits from China. This week the Canterbury Folk Festival is in Ingersoll for the weekend. I am almost finished my second stained glass project for the summer and then I have to start on the Butterfly.

In September I am signing up for two more University courses and that will complete my B.A. (based on my passing of course) and so I will graduate in the first week of June 2011.

No wonder I feel worn out somedays and the laundry seems to get behind. The Kitchen renovations are kind of on hold - the painting is done but the flooring, tile and crown moulding are still waiting to be finished. I will see what I can do once it cools off a little.

1 comment: