Monday, August 9, 2010

10 days and I can hardly wait!


On Saturday I took my car in to London and had it breakdown on the way. Had to call a tow truck, and I had to leave it to be repaired. They didn't have a loaner so I had to rent a car. I rented a Yaris.

Sunday Shirley and I went to Toronto for the Rogers Cup Tennis and stood waiting for the rain to stop for 2 hours and finally went home. Of course it stopped raining right after we left.

I went to return Glenna's shop vac today and the construction vehicles were all over her street - they are putting in sewers etc. I tried to park behind the other cars on the side of the road. Little did I know that there was a hole on the side of the road where the culvert comes out. The pictures tell the tale. I had to climb out the driver's window. Luckily it didn't flip. I wasn't hurt just shaken up. More Pictures on Facebook.

Still haven't found out my marks from Religion and Science, but it takes awhile for the mail to get back to Sudbury from London and then they have to get marked so I just need to be patient.

I did my practice pack and then I looked at the weather in Ireland. I still don't know what I am taking. I just want to go soon, before anything else goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment