Monday, October 13, 2014

I'm off to Europe this afternoon

Well here I am eating lunch and trying to decide if I have packed everything I need and not too much stuff that I don't need.

I think I have made every arrangement I could for the house, the truck, the mail etc. I've cleaned out the truck and the refrigerator. I have packed and repacked several times.

I have Percy the aventura penguin with me so you will see him in the pictures.
I will be spending the evening in Toronto Airport and then I am off to Amsterdam for 3 days.  I am staying on a sailboat while I am there. I figure that is something I get a chance to do only once in a lifetime.
These are pictures of the sailboat


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Safe travels. I appreciate you are documenting and sharing your trip!! I'll be thinking about you and hoping we can meet up when you're back to talk about your awesome trip! Tracey (unicorn11)

    ReplyDelete