Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Shopping

My blog isn't very exciting as most of the time I am relaxing, swimming, eating, napping, REPEAT.
Yesterday we swam in the morning. Then Jeff came and took us to lunch and dropped us off at Central Festival which is an outdoor two storey mall built around Central department store and a cinema. We walked through the mall checking out all the stalls and then did a circuit of the surrounding streets. I found a few small items, bargained down some prices and bought myself a sarong. I have been wearing it over my bathing suit. It has large red hibiscus flowers on it. I love it. We took a taxi home and made supper from groceries we bought at Tops market at Central Festival. It has rained here but it usually last less than half an hour and is a warm rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment